Enjoy all the festivities with none of the hassle when you stay at the Osprey Hotel, Naas
From € 119 per person per night:
Book direct to receive a complimentary welcome drink on arrival and a bottle of wine in your room.
A complimentary shuttle bus service to Punchestown will also be available.
Book Your Punchestown Stay
• Tipsters: Katie Walsh and Robbie Power 12.30pm daily
• Live music each evening after the races
• Buses to and from Punchestown
• Hot food daily, carvery, bar food, dinner
• "Springbreak" After Party
• Bottomless Bubbles Brunch
• "Manilla Strings" roaming entertainment
• DJ in Herald & Devoy Restaurant and Osprey Bar
Main course and bottomless bubbles served in our Herald & Devoy Restaurant
When: Thursday 30th April, Friday 1st May and Saturday 2nd May
Two sittings per day, 11.30am and another at 1.30pm
Tickets €32 per person
We will entertain a full house of festival-goers in our newly refurbished ballroom, featuring the 80's music pop legends Springbreak followed by D.J.
Ticket includes access to our marquee and outdoor bar area in the courtyard
Friday 1st May, 8:00pm
Tickets €15 per person
For full details of the Osprey Hotel Festival schedule, or to book for any of our services please call +353 (0)45 881111 or email [email protected]